Wednesday, July 02, 2008

of the 4 legged tripod


.....And as I looked around the table at Bothy's restaurant, there they all sat, gleaming graduates with their respective families.... and eventhough its been a year since I graduated, I was very much apart of the congregation that evening. It was lovely and heartbreaking all at once... because I knew then, that it would probably be the last time for a long time that the 4 of us would sit at a table together!

So... this one's for the 3 legs of that Tripod.....

A jarring laugh we both share,
It commands chaos, smiles and resounds through the air.
I crowned her 'The Teardrop' a million years ago,
Always at the right place at the right time,she has been my angel,with a halo aglow.
I will always remember piggy back rides through town on a whim,
Julie, I promise the next time we meet, I'd have learnt how to swim ;)




Now,the exotic of the quartet,
An extraordinary rock chic who can throw a spectacular fret.
Be it in the vet school, or the dance floor, she always looks the part,
Setting the perfect example, dancing to the beat of her own heart.
So....my horse-loving ,Flamenco dancing, fellow Bohemian,
True beauty and true love is yours for the taking,
Morgane, Morgane, our Parisian-New Yorker one in a million!


Blessed with innate glamour and elegance,
Oh me!Oh my! Can Fogarty dance!!!
She's Korean today, Irish yesterday, Russian tomorrow,
Still trying to work on the Indian though.;)
Anywhere, anytime the biggest smile in the room,
From ear to ear, she dispells all gloom.


We've been through Winters, Springs, Summers and Falls,
4 girls met 4 years ago at Wolfson Halls.
Thank you for the memories, the laughs,all the movies in between,
The endless chats,dancing till dawn......and the millionth time we watched that Notebook Scene :)



So here's to four souls who couldn't be anymore different yet so similar.... may we find the answers to all those questions we once posed!


I love you all ... and will miss you like hell!!!

No comments: