Wednesday, July 16, 2008

a little bit of silliness

Most recent movie watched - "In the Land of Women"

What I thought of it- Yeah... it was alright. Olympia Dukakis was brilliant.

Anything else I'd like to specially mention- OH YES! MOST DEFINITELY! ADAM BRODY PLAYED PROTAGONIST.... and it is at this point in the post that the silliness shall ensue....

Seriously! Scruffy hair, worn down jeans,shirts with jumpers over them,Converse.... the very epitome of Boho basically, topped off with pilot sunglasses!!! Seriously!

And from an acting perspective, admittedly so besides the OC and the above-mentioned movie, he hasn't been in much ....yet. But, But..... it has to be said that he pulls of sarcastic one liners... or more .... beautifully.. even better that Chandler Bing.

Ok.... so there!! I've said what I have to say... as juvenile as some may think it to be.. as mindless and ditzy as I do realise this post is ......I don't care!

Its my blog, and I'll say that....
Adam Brody is a huge bundle of loveliness , if I want to!! ;)



No comments: